Altitude Tours Promo Code – Save 10%
New Zealand Travel Tips members receive a 10% discount on all Altitude Tours products.
With outstanding reviews, luxury mini-buses and some of the country’s best scenery in their backyard, Altitude Tours will ensure you enjoy the very best of the South Island.
Book through Altitude Tours and save 10% using the promo code NZTT10.
Altitude Tours run award-winning excursions from Queenstown to a number of the best destinations in the area.
Choose the best tour for you and sit back and relax as you’re transported in style (in a mini-bus, complete with glass roof) by their experienced guides.
Wine, Gin, Beer & Food Tours Departing Queenstown
- The wine sampler tour – Voted the world’s best wine experience by Trip Advisor in 2021.
- Central Otago wine tour – Taste over 20 different wines across a fun-filled day.
- Twilight wine and craft beer tour – Enjoy exploring the best local wineries, complete with sharing platters, arriving back in time for dinner.
- Unique gin tour experience (including an optional heli upgrade) – Discover the best local gins, with the option to add on helicopter transport should you choose.
- Milford coach-cruise-coach tour – Discover Milford Sound in a premium glass-roof Mercedes, including a cruise on the sounds.
- Best of Queenstown tour – Visit the best local sights (including Arrowtown, Lord of the Rings movie locations, the first bungy jumping site in the world and Lake Wakatipu where you will enjoy a cruise).
- Glenorchy and Paradise explorer – Check out two of the most gorgeous spots near Queenstown. Check out LOTR locations (and dress up if you like) and explore this stunning area.
- Mt Cook day tour – Explore Mount Cook National Park with optional add-ons including heli hiking and incredible walks.
View Our Queenstown Deals
Please note: Our discounts are for our readers and members. If you read our blog but are not yet in the New Zealand Travel Tips Facebook group, please join – it’s free and is an amazing resource. Operators may ask you to show the Facebook group on your phone when you check in. Or, if you’re not on Facebook, be ready to explain that you read NZTT online. By booking through us, you will enjoy a discount while supporting NZTT – thank you!