Franz Josef Wilderness Tours promo code: 10% off quad biking, kayaking, scenic cruises & more
Enjoy a 10% discount at Franz Josef Wilderness Tours. Kayaking, quad biking, scenic cruises, fishing charters and more.
Known for its rugged beauty, few places in New Zealand compare to the wild, untouched West Coast.
To help you see the very best of this region, be sure to check out these incredible (and discounted) wilderness tours!
Join Franz Josef Wilderness tours for a Kayaking, scenic cruises, fishing charters, SUP and quad biking & save 10% using the promo code NZTT10.
New Zealand’s West Coast (located in the South Island) is known for its incredible scenery and rugged beauty. This is Aotearoa as you’ve imagined it!
What better way to experience everything the region has to offer than on the water?
With a range of back-to-nature tours available, Franz Josef Wilderness Tours will help show you an incredibly memorable side of the West Coast. It’s one of the best things to do in Franz.
Take your pick from the following:
- Kayaking tours. Take to the crystal-clear waters of Lake Mapourika, where you’ll enjoy incredible reflective conditions (best achieved early in the morning) – on a still day, it’s genuinely difficult to tell the sky from the water!
- Quad biking. Dirty, muddy and oh so much fun, quad biking in Franz will see you ride through a beautiful rainforest, splash in rivers and explore an ancient glacier riverbed.
- Scenic cruises. If you’d prefer to take it easy, we recommend joining the team on a scenic tour. You’ll enjoy commentary from a local guide and be treated to the most incredible scenery – all without having to get wet or tired.
- Fishing charters. Fancy trying your hand at catching a freshwater fish? With opportunities to catch both Quinnat salmon and brown trout (season dependant), they’re prepared to teach anyone to fish.
- SUP tours. Join a scenic cruise and head for the local kiwi sanctuary. From there, you’ll be trained up on how to ride a stand up paddleboard before heading into a narrow estuary amidst lush native rainforest. Keep your eyes peeled for our incredible native birdlife!
With trips to suit everyone, from the most active travellers to the most relaxed, we can’t recommend Franz Josef Tours enough.
These tours really are a fantastic way to see the scenery and wildlife of the West Coast!
30 Main Road Franz Josef Glacier Franz Josef Glacier, 7886
Please note: Our discounts are for our readers and members. If you read our blog but are not yet in the New Zealand Travel Tips Facebook group, please join – it’s free and is an amazing resource. Operators may ask you to show the Facebook group on your phone when you check in. Or, if you’re not on Facebook, be ready to explain that you read NZTT online. By booking through us, you will enjoy a discount while supporting NZTT – thank you!