We are pleased to offer guest posting and sponsored posts on New Zealand Travel Tips.
If you feel you could add value to our site, please check our guidelines below.
Guest Posting Guidelines
The following guidelines are negotiable but used as a starting point for all guest posts.
- be well-researched from reliable, current sources, ideally including personal experience
- be written in plain English. Our site is read by people that do not speak English as a first language and we want our posts to be accessible to them
- be written in a friendly and informative tone
- be written using best-practice SEO. We are able to help with keyword research and will add internal links, both into and out of your live post
- be written for a digital environment. Use short sentences and short paragraphs
- be well-structured with an introduction, body sections and a conclusion, including headings throughout
- be proofread and generally free of errors
- share your honest thoughts in a constructive way. We try to focus on positives where possible
- include photographs. We prefer photographs you have taken but can help source stock images if required – please don’t let a lack of photos stop you from submitting a proposal.
We reserve the right to edit posts, ensuring consistency across the site. We may also include relevant affiliate links.
We do not charge for quality non-commercial guest posts.
Sponsored posts guidelines
If you’re a business or RTO you might be keen to share your product or region with our readers and members. We’d love to have you!
The following guidelines are negotiable but used as a starting point for all sponsored posts.
We are able to write a post on your behalf, or can host a sponsored guest post that you supply. Please note, there is a cost to edit or write a sponsored post.
- meet our guest posting guidelines
- be marked correctly as ‘sponsored’
- allow us to maintain editorial decision-making.
Please contact us if you are interested in submitting a guest post or sponsored post to New Zealand Travel Tips.