Save up to 10% on Haka Tours using the promo codes NZTT5 and NZTT10. Your promo code will be applied based on your dates of travel.
If you’re keen to see the best of New Zealand under the watchful eye of a local guide, you really can’t do better than Haka Tours. Join the Haka whānau as you explore hidden gems and must-see spots, whilst making friends and memories to last a lifetime.
Book through Haka Tours and save:
Save 10% using the promo code NZTT10 for travel starting march – November.
Save 5% using the promo code NZTT5 for travel starting December – February.
If your travel starts between March 1st and November 30th, use the promo code NZTT10 to save 10% on the price of your tour.
If your travel starts between December 1st and the last day of February, use the promo code NZTT5 to save 5% on the price of your tour. This discount is reduced due to peak season.
It is only the first date of your tour that affects the discount – your tour can finish on any date and the same discount will be applied.
There are so many reasons to love Haka Tours! The following are just some of them…
- Small group size – Haka Tours run with an average group size of just 12 and a maximum of 16. This provides a much more flexible, customised tour. It also means your group will spend less time getting organised and more time having fun!
- Make new friends – Incredibly, 70% of guests on board are travelling alone – but not for long. Solo travellers, couples and groups are all welcomed with open arms. Haka attracts a wide range of ages too, so whether you’re young or young at heart, this is a great way to see Aotearoa.
- Fully guided – You’ll be driven and guided by a New Zealand expert. Many of the Haka tour managers have spent years doing what they love – showing people like you the best of our country. You’re guaranteed to be in good hands.
- Included accommodation – Your accommodation will be organised on your behalf when you book a Haka tour. On adventure and snow tours, you’ll be booked into a 4-6 person dorm in a quality hostel/backpackers, lodge or motel. On Haka Plus tours, you’ll be treated to twin-share rooms in 3 and 4-star hotels, retreats and even glamping.
- Māori culture – Māori language, culture and tikanga (customary practices) are woven throughout all Haka tours, ensuring you get an authentically kiwi experience.
- Customisable – Your tour will be totally unique to you. Choose optional add-on activities (don’t forget to check your NZTT discounts) or accommodation upgrades. The result is a tour that ticks all your boxes.
- Flexible bookings – Swap your tours or dates free of charge any time up until 45 days before your tour starts. How’s that for flexibility?!
I can’t recommend Haka enough! I have done tours with other companies over the last few years but the way Haka does their thing is like a breath of fresh air.Nina Marie Harris
So, if you’re wanting to explore New Zealand like a local, with the help of a friendly pro, get yourself booked on a discounted Haka Tour.
Don’t forget to update the NZTT community on all the fun you’re having on the road!
Terms & Conditions
Valid on new bookings only – under no circumstances will the discount be applied to existing bookings. Offer valid on Haka Adventure, Snow and Plus tours – private tours are excluded. Departure dates subject to availability at time of booking. This promotion may be withdrawn at any point, without notice, though existing discounts will be honoured indefinitely. If not otherwise specified, full payment is required at least 45 days prior to travel (60 days for Haka Plus). This discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers. Pre- and post-tour accommodation, insurance, international airfares not specified in itineraries, upgrades, add-ons, equipment rental, transfers, theme packs, or other in-country or onboard services are excluded from this discount. Full general T&Cs apply.
Please note: Our discounts are for our readers and members. If you read our blog but are not yet in the New Zealand Travel Tips Facebook group, please join – it’s free and is an amazing resource. Operators may ask you to show the Facebook group on your phone when you check in. Or, if you’re not on Facebook, be ready to explain that you read NZTT online. By booking through us, you will enjoy a discount while supporting NZTT – thank you!