Save 10% on Haka Tours using the promo code NZTT10.
If you’re keen to see the best of New Zealand under the watchful eye of a local guide, you really can’t do better than Haka Tours. Join the Haka whānau as you explore hidden gems and must-see spots, whilst make friends and memories to last a lifetime.
Book through Haka Tours and save 10% using the promo code NZTT10.
There are so many reasons to love Haka tours! The following are just some of them…
- Small group size – Haka Tours run with an average group size of just 12 and a maximum of 16. This provides a much more flexible, customised tour. It also means your group will spend less time getting organised and more time having fun!
- Make new friends – Incredibly, 70% of guests on board are travelling alone – but not for long. Solo travellers, couples and groups are all welcomed with open arms. Haka attracts a wide range of ages too, so whether you’re young or young at heart, this is a great way to see Aotearoa.
- Fully guided – You’ll be driven and guided by a New Zealand expert. Many of the Haka tour managers have spent years doing what they love – showing people like you the best of our country. You’re guaranteed to be in good hands.
- Included accommodation – Your accommodation will be organised on your behalf when you book a Haka tour. On adventure and snow tours, you’ll be booked into a 4-6 person dorm in a quality hostel/backpackers, lodge or motel. On Haka Plus tours, you’ll be treated to twin-share rooms in 3 and 4-star hotels, retreats and even glamping.
- Māori culture – Māori language, culture and tikanga (customary practices) are woven throughout all Haka tours, ensuring you get an authentically kiwi experience.
- Customisable – Your tour will be totally unique to you. Choose optional add-on activities (don’t forget to check your NZTT discounts) or accommodation upgrades. The result is a tour that ticks all your boxes.
- Flexible bookings – Swap your tours or dates free of charge any time up until 45 days before your tour starts. How’s that for flexibility?!
I can’t recommend Haka enough! I have done tours with other companies over the last few years but the way Haka does their thing is like a breath of fresh air.Nina Marie Harris
So, if you’re wanting to explore New Zealand like a local, with the help of a friendly pro, get yourself booked on a discounted Haka Tour.
Don’t forget to update the NZTT community on all the fun you’re having on the road!
Terms & Conditions
Valid on new bookings only – under no circumstances will the discount be applied to existing bookings. Offer valid on Haka Adventure, Snow and Plus tours – private tours are excluded. Departure dates subject to availability at time of booking. Bookings using the promo code NZTT10 must be made before until 31 December 2023 and applies for travel until 31 April 2023. This promotion may be withdrawn at any point, without notice, though existing discounts will be honoured indefinitely. If not otherwise specified, full payment is required at least 45 days prior to travel (60 days for Haka Plus). This discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers. Pre- and post-tour accommodation, insurance, international airfares not specified in itineraries, upgrades, add-ons, equipment rental, transfers, theme packs, or other in-country or onboard services are excluded from this discount. Full general T&Cs apply.
Please note: Our discounts are for our readers and members. It is easiest to join our New Zealand Travel Tips Facebook community to access this discount – doing so is free. Operators may ask you to prove you’re in our group when honouring your special – just show them the Facebook group on your phone. Or, if you’re not on Facebook, be ready to explain that you read NZTT online. By booking through us, you will enjoy a discount while supporting NZTT.