Receive a 7.5% discount on all Kiwi Experience tours and bus passes and travel the country in style.
Operating right across the country, Kiwi Experience will help get you to the best parts of Aotearoa.
Save 7.5% on your Kiwi Experience booking using the promo code NZTT.
These discounts are for NZTT readers and members. Please ensure you are in our free Facebook group. Or if you’re not on Facebook, be ready to explain that you read NZTT online. By booking through us, you will enjoy a discount while supporting us – thank you!
Offering world-class experiences, designed to suit a wide range of ages and interests, their tours and bus passes are a great way to explore Aotearoa.
Choose from the flexibility of their bus passes, where you will have complete control over your own schedule, or join a fully-guided tour and let someone else take care of the planning for you.
Whether you’re a solo traveller looking for the comfort and security of travelling with others, or someone with travel buddies in tow looking for an easy and affordable transport solution, Kiwi Experience could be just the ticket.
We had such an amazing time and met so many people of all ages. The hop-on/hop off nature of the bus is really nice as we spent 3 nights in most places to see everything. The bus also stops off at a supermarket on the way to each location so you can save abit of money that way too.
Would thoroughly reccomend it if you don’t fancy driving and are looking for a more social experience than intercity buses. The drivers are very knowledgable of each place too so can give some good tips for things to see.
Sarah does a discount on passes if you book through her which we did and we saved ~$140 each, thank you so much Sarah!Natalie Stephens, NZTT member
What to Expect on Kiwi Experience…
- Hop-on hop-off freedom – If you choose a hop-on hop-off pass it’s totally up to you if you pre-plan your trip, or wing it as you go. You’ll have the flexibility to change your itinerary, unlike a fixed tour. Their unlimited national travel passes give you 12 months from the date of purchase to kick off your trip. Then, once aboard, you’ve got another 12 months to complete your adventure. If you fall in love with a spot, there’s no need to race onward just because of a bus schedule!
- Trust the experts – If you’d prefer to join a fully-guided tour, where you’ll be with the same passengers throughout, Kiwi Experience can make it happen for you too. These tours in particular suit a wide range of ages, attracting people from their 20s right through to their 60s. Whatever your age, prepare for fun and adventure.
- Something for everyone – Kiwi Experience welcomes passengers from all walks of life; lone rangers, happy couples, the young and the young at heart – everyone is welcome. The hop-on hop-off bus lets you choose who you travel with at all times, simply make some new buddies and set out to create shared memories with them – or do your own thing, the choice is yours. Alternatively, join one of their guided tours and travel with a set group for the duration.
- See more, do more – New Zealand is a playground that ensures no two days are the same. These trips cater to all budgets and timeframes, ensuring they cater to all budgets and preferences.
- Expertly guided – All of their coaches and mini-vans are hosted by a local driver-guide. They’ll make your trip convenient and hassle-free by doing the hard yards and organising the details, so you can focus on unrivalled memory-making. They’ll take you right to the door of their preferred accommodation and activity providers along the way too – many of which we have NZTT discounts on! Check out our discounts page and Klook (where the promo code NZTTPLAY will save you 10% on all activities, and NZTTSTAY will save you 10% on accommodation.
- The green way to travel New Zealand – Bus travel is one of the lowest impact forms of travel. We love that Kiwi Experience has an award-winning approach to sustainability.
- #EmbraceTheUnexpected – From meeting your new best friend, screaming your way back to earth during a skydive, conquering that MASSIVE mountain (which the locals call a hill…) or being challenged by a new cultural perspective, no two days are the same when you travel with them.
Related: The ultimate transport guide to Aotearoa.
Thank you so much for your help and effort – your service has been brilliant!Laura, an NZTT member after booking Kiwi Experience through us.