New Zealand Travel Tips members receive a 10% discount on all Kiwi Experience tours and bus passes.
Operating right across the country, Kiwi Experience will help get you to the best parts of Aotearoa.
Save 10% on your Kiwi Experience booking by emailing us your preferred tour/bus pass.
Join Kiwi Experience for incredible hop-on hop-off bus journeys and small-group tours.
Offering world-class experiences, designed to suit a wide range of ages and interests, their tours and bus passes are a great way to explore Aotearoa.
Choose from the flexibility of their bus passes, where you will have complete control over your own schedule, or join a fully-guided tour and let someone else take care of the planning for you.
Whether you’re a solo traveller looking for the comfort and security of travelling with others, or someone with travel buddies in-tow looking for an easy and affordable transport solution, Kiwi Experience could be just the ticket.
What to Expect on Your Kiwi Experience Experience…
- Hop-on hop-off freedom – If you choose a hop-on hop off pass it’s totally up to you if you pre-plan your trip, or wing it as-you-go. You’ll have the flexibility to change your itinerary, unlike a fixed tour. Their unlimited national travel passes give you 12 months from the date of purchase to kick off you trip. Then, once aboard, you’ve got another 12 months to complete your adventure. If you fall in love with a spot, there’s no need to race onwards just because of a bus schedule!
- Trust the experts – If you’d prefer to join a fully-guided tour, where you’ll be with the same passengers throughout, Kiwi Experience can make it happen for you too. These tours in particular suit a wide range of ages, attracting people from their 20s right through to their 60s. Whatever your age, prepare for fun and adventure.
- Something for everyone – Kiwi Experience welcomes passengers from all walks of life; lone-rangers, happy couples, the young and the young at heart – everyone is welcome. The hop-on hop-off bus lets you choose who you travel with at all times, simply make some new buddies and set out to create shared memories with them – or do your own thing, the choice is yours. Alternatively, join one of their guided tours and travel with a set group for the duration.
- See more, do more – New Zealand is a playground that ensures no two days are the same . These trips cater to all budgets and timeframes, ensuring they cater to all budgets and preferences.
- Expertly guided – All of their coaches and mini-vans are hosted by a local driver-guide. They’ll make your trip convenient and hassle-free by doing the hard yards and organising the details, so you can focus on the unrivalled memory making. They’ll take you right to the door of their preferred accommodation and activity providers along the way too – many of which we have NZTT discounts on! Check out our discounts page and Klook (where the promo code NZTTPLAY will save you 10% on all activities, and NZTTSTAY will save you 10% on accommodation.
- The green way to travel New Zealand – Bus travel is one of the lowest impact forms of travel. We love that Kiwi Experience have an award-winning approach to sustainability.
- #EmbraceTheUnexpected – From meeting your new best friend, screaming your way back to earth during a skydive, conquering that MASSIVE mountain (which the locals call a hill…) or being challenged by a new cultural perspective, no two days are the same when you travel with them.
Please note, you must be a member of the New Zealand Travel Tips Facebook community to be able to avail these discounts. Joining is free and easy. Operators may ask you to prove you’re in our group when honouring your exclusive member-only special.