Public Speaking, Coaching & Podcasting
Sarah Chant, the founder of New Zealand Travel Tips is available for public speaking engagements and coaching.
Having taught for 14 years, Sarah is able to explain concepts in a clear, logical manner. She targets workshops and coaching specifically to suit her audience, ensuring they get exactly what they need at exactly the right time. Her presentations are jam-packed with actionable steps and reflect years of first-hand experience.
Sarah also brings her experience as a tour guide and marketing manager to her coaching and speaking assignments.
Most recently, Sarah successfully presented at TBEX Asia 2022, one of the largest travel blogging conferences in the world. She spoke about:
- the benefits of establishing a Facebook group
- key considerations in setting up a new Facebook group
- how to effectively grow an engaged Facebook group
- monetising a Facebook community through affiliates.
She is also able to support with:
- Defining your niche and target market
- Affiliates (including direct-to-operator agreements)
- Content creation.
Sarah is available to speak at your next event and can provide personalised coaching.
Please contact us for more information.
As seen on/at: